In this course, we will deploy a dynamic (LAMP Stack) website using CloudFormation. You will also learn how to interpret the CloudFormation documentation to write code for AWS services.
- To help you better understand how CloudFormation works, first, we deployed a dynamic website in the management console. Then we automate the deployment process with CloudFormation.
- Before you start this CloudFormation course, you MUST first complete the "Deploy a Dynamic Website" project.
What you'll get:
- Lifetime access to this course
- Access to all the resources needed to complete the project
- AWS reference architecture
Setup and Deploy Website:
- Create VPC with Public and Private Subnets
- Create Nat Gateway
- Create an RDS Database From DB Snapshot
- Create an Application Load Balancer
- Create an Auto Scaling Group
- Create a Record Set in Route-53